Amirsuhel Desai1, Afroj Sande2
B. Text. Textile Plant Engineering1, B. Text. Fashion Technology2,D. K. T. E. Society’s Textile and Engineering Institute, Ichalkaranji-416 115 INDIA.
2. NEED OF RINGDATA
Modern and efficient is linked online with production process; continuous monitoring and optimization of the production process are desired factor for consistent quality. Complete quality monitoring provides information on raw material and machine parameter.
3. DRAWBACKS OF OFFLINE CONTROL
- Required extra laboratory with equipped with a modern testing instrument which increases cost.
- Sampling and testing are time-consuming and may add human error.
- Corrective action is taken by observing result which may wrong.
- Saving of testing result which may difficult due to paperwork.
- Calibration of the testing instrument in specific time should do which increase cost.
4. RINGDATA SYSTEM
- Detaching and signaling ends down.
- Detaching and reciprocating ends down.
- Detaching and recording ends down.
- Detaching and analyzing ends down.
- Recording stoppages
- Recording output
- Calculating efficiency
- Roving stop motion in the events of end down.
- Assessing spinning behavior of the raw material.
- Assessing production behavior of the machine.
- Establishing causes of faults, overall and per spindle.
- Assessing climatic influence.
- Operator guidance by proper signaling.
- Workplace loading.
- Personnel rating.
- Cost calculation.
4.1 TYPES OF RINGDATA
4.1.1 MACHINE MONITORING SYSTEM
|Fig. 1 Machine Monitoring system|
4.1.2 INDIVIDUAL SPINDLE MONITORING SYSTEM
Fig. 2 Individual spindle monitoring system
4.2 THE ARCHITECTURE OF SYSTEM AT MACHINE
Fig. 3 The architecture of system at ring frame
|Fig. 4 The architecture of system at ring frame|
4.3 MACHINE DISPLAY
4.3.1 PRODUCTION REPORT
4.3.2 END BREAKAGES REPORT
4.3.3 STOP TIME REPORT
4.3.4 OVERALL PERFORMANCE REPORT
4.3.5 POWER MONITORING REPORT
4.5 AUTOMATION IN RING DATA
Fig. 5 Infrastructure for ultimo apps
5. THE RIETER SPIDERWEB SYSTEM
Fig. 6 Rieter SpiderWeb System
This article is prepared or by Amirsuhel Desai and Afroj Sande. The opinions expressed in this article are the author’s own and do not reflect the view of Online Textile Academy. If you have any objections with contents in this article kindly contact author on firstname.lastname@example.org